Tuesday 14 March 2017

I had an email from Rebeccah with some pictures of the kids in their new uniforms.  I thought you would like to see them.




I do thank you all who support the school, for without you this would not be possible.

A lady Called Juliette saw this blog and, having had experience of Uganda in the past, before the days of Amin, had seen the poverty first hand.  She sent us a beautiful nativity set that she had so beautifully knitted.  It is going out to Uganda with Stuart and Rebeccah for the children to have on display at Christmas.


The school has to concentrate so much on the necessities of life, that sometimes the little luxuries like this are forgotten.  Therefore this will be such a wonderful treat for them.  My heartfelt thanks go to Juliette for her kindness in donating her lovely work.

I would also like to thank again, all the people who so kindly donate their cards and craftworks to this cause.  It really does make a huge difference in this place.  I appreciate each and every piece that lands on my mat.  Thank you and God bless  you for your generosity.



1 comment:

  1. The little video clip doesn't seem to be working, on my computer anyway. It comes up when you press the arrow but after a second it goes off again. What a great cause. x

    ReplyDelete